NOTICE OF FUNDING AVAILABILITY: STATE ESG – review the announcement here;
HUD announces Tier 2 Funding – review the announcement here;
We are pleased to announce that HUD has initially awarded $3.9 million to our Coalition in their first round of funding. Projects funded include Permanent Supportive Housing, Rapid Rehousing, and Coordinated Entry for Duval, Clay and Nassau Counties. Additional funding will be announced later in the Spring for Tier 2 and new projects.
- Click Here for Information on Upcoming Trainings and to Sign Up and make suggestions
- Click Here for the 2016 CoC Monitoring Schedule
- Click Here for Information on This Year’s CoC Competition
A New Direction to End Homelessness in Northeast Florida
Formerly known as The Emergency Services and Homeless Coalition of Northeast Florida (ESHC), we have streamlined our name to better reflect our mission. Going forward, we are now CHANGING homelessness.
To guide the community effort to prevent and end homelessness by providing leadership, advocacy, support, standards and funding.
An end to homelessness.
- Respect: We recognize the value and dignity of each individual and the role of every agency.
- Trust: We work cooperatively to achieve a common vision.
- Quality: We instill best practices in our work, are driven by data, and work towards measurable outcomes.
- Partnering: We work collaboratively towards positive outcomes for each individual, agency, and our community overall.
- Transparency: Our work is open and accountable to the community, to our members, and to the people they serve.