A New Direction to End Homelessness in Northeast Florida
Formerly known as The Emergency Services and Homeless Coalition of Northeast Florida (ESHC), we have streamlined our name to better reflect our mission. Going forward, we are now CHANGING homelessness.
To guide the community effort to prevent and end homelessness by providing leadership, advocacy, support, standards and funding.
An end to homelessness.
- Respect: We recognize the value and dignity of each individual and the role of every agency.
- Trust: We work cooperatively to achieve a common vision.
- Quality: We instill best practices in our work, are driven by data, and work towards measurable outcomes.
- Partnering: We work collaboratively towards positive outcomes for each individual, agency, and our community overall.
- Transparency: Our work is open and accountable to the community, to our members, and to the people they serve.