- Announcement: FY2016 COC Grant Application Materials Submitted
- NOFA for the Continuum of Care (COC) Application | Fillable form version
FY2016 COC New Project Application 2016 07 26 (Fillable PDF)
FY2016 COC Renewal Project Application 2016 08 04 (Fillable PDF)
- FY2016 State Challenge Grant Notice of Funding Availability
- FY2016 HUD CoC Program Competition Notice of Funding Availability
- Click Here for Information on the FY16-17 Notice of Funding Availability for State TANF Grant
- Click Here for Information on Upcoming Trainings and to Sign Up and make suggestions
- Click Here for the 2016 CoC Monitoring Schedule
A New Direction to End Homelessness in Northeast Florida
Formerly known as The Emergency Services and Homeless Coalition of Northeast Florida (ESHC), we have streamlined our name to better reflect our mission. Going forward, we are now CHANGING homelessness.
To guide the community effort to prevent and end homelessness by providing leadership, advocacy, support, standards and funding.
An end to homelessness.
- Respect: We recognize the value and dignity of each individual and the role of every agency.
- Trust: We work cooperatively to achieve a common vision.
- Quality: We instill best practices in our work, are driven by data, and work towards measurable outcomes.
- Partnering: We work collaboratively towards positive outcomes for each individual, agency, and our community overall.
- Transparency: Our work is open and accountable to the community, to our members, and to the people they serve.